Calling complex tax rules one of the top complaints of Ohio small business owners, Republican governor candidate Mary Taylor on Wednesday promised to simplify the tax system in Ohio if she’s elected.
- Mary Taylor proposes simplified tax code
- Mary Taylor announces run for Ohio governor in 2018
- LG Mary Taylor On Jobs, Heroin And Kasich: “I’m Going To Define Who I Am”
- Mary Taylor plans to make gubernatorial candidacy official on Friday
- Lt. Governor Taylor has a track record of winning races she’s not supposed to win