DETROIT — On the same day President Trump publicly criticized Canada for its dairy industry policies, several hundred academics, politicians, government officials, and industry leaders from the two countries gathered in Detroit to talk about shared goals and initiatives to foster growth in their regional economy.
- Mary Taylor proposes simplified tax code
- Mary Taylor announces run for Ohio governor in 2018
- LG Mary Taylor On Jobs, Heroin And Kasich: “I’m Going To Define Who I Am”
- Mary Taylor plans to make gubernatorial candidacy official on Friday
- Lt. Governor Taylor has a track record of winning races she’s not supposed to win